Sweetest girls #Molly #dasha
Daily doodle #391 - Nick Fury’s new eye
I’m sorry I’m not sorry
You know, funny story: There’s this craft store called Michaels. Look, my sister knits, and she goes to Michaels. So my sister called me and she’s like, “Oh my god, I’m at Michaels, picking up yarn. You have a poster at Michaels.” I’m like, “What?” She’s like, “There’s a poster, there’s a Falcon poster at Michaels.” I’m like, “Holy s**t!” She’s like, “I’m gonna come and pick you up, and we’re gonna see your poster in this store.” So she picks me up and we go to Michaels.
We go in, and I see the poster and I’m like, “Oh, this is….” She’s like, “I know, I know.” I said, “I’m gonna sign these posters.” I was like, “That would be amazing, you buy a poster and it’s like, actually signed by the Falcon.” Like, it would blow my mind. So I go to the front, I buy a Sharpie, I run back to the back of the store. And she’s like, “I’m gonna take a picture of you signing it.”
I’m in this store and I’m signing all the posters. The manager comes out, he’s like, “Hey, whatcha doing?” I was like, “Oh man, I’m signing these posters so when people buy ‘em, they’re signed.” He’s like, “Well, people are not gonna buy ‘em if they’re signed.” And I was like, “No, no, no, it’s cool. I’m pretty sure there won’t be a problem.” And he goes, “Yeah, but it is gonna be a problem, you’re messin’ up my inventory.” And I’m like, “No, my man, trust me. I mean, I’m the Falcon, that’s me!” And he goes, “Yeah, right. You’re gonna buy those posters.” I said, “What?” He’s like, “You’re gonna buy all those posters or I’m gonna call the police.”
He rolls up all the posters and goes to the front of the store. And I had to buy like 60 Falcon posters that I signed in Michaels."
-Anthony Mackie getting in trouble for signing his posters at a Micheals (x)
Anthony Mackie is a gift to all mankind.
I know a lot of you who follow me are vegetarian/vegan, so I had to share this recipe with you because it’s too good not to! Even if you’re not a vegetarian this is a great dish, and easy to make. We had a potluck at work and this dish was a huge hit with everyone, so much so that we made my coworker, Lindsey, send around the recipe!
She has an amazing blog that I’m addicted to now, she’s an incredible writer, raw and honest! The best kind. You can check out her blog here.
- 1 can chickpeas or garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 3/4 cup edamame
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup carrot, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp rosemary
- black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl mix together oil, vinegar, sea salt, garlic, cumin, Italian seasoning, rosemary and black pepper. Stir the dressing well and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together chickpeas, edamame, peppers, carrots and cranberries. Toss with dressing and stir to evenly coat.
- Refrigerate salad for 1 hour before serving.
Namaste and happy munching,
I need these for my dog.
one of us is gonna have to change
Yes, we are @teenvogue. 100%.
So, we’re all in agreement then? Great.
Thanks to my dear childhood friend Emily for digging up this gem from elementary computer class.
For the record, Tuesdays are no longer my favorite day.
- “Back when George W. Bush was president, liberals were regularly accused of being disloyal or anti-American if they disagreed with the policies the...”
- “I just want someone who won’t get annoyed when I text them six times or in all caps. Someone I can go on long drives with and can sing along to the...”
- 15,000 Followers... Book Giveaway and Book Excerpt On Their Way!
Seriously you guys? This is such a huge milestone for this little energetic...
- It Bloomed.